Leading Manufacturer of Waste tyre recycling plant in india
Used Scrap Waste Tyre Recycling Plant
Anjali exim Is Bound To Make an Impact in Your Business. Have a Great Used Scrap Waste Tire Recycling Plant in India. Anjali exim is one of the well-known Waste tire recycling plant manufacture and supplier company in india.Anjali exim with its exceptional renewable innovation has thought of an idea of setting new standard in renewable vitality, that includes using of waste tires as a raw material and producing green fuel oil, carbon black, steel and gas. With global warming and utilization of elastic, it has now ended up necessary to reuse the waste and proselyte it in fuel oil in such a way, to the point that it is environment inviting.
Tyre Recycling Plant Technical Details :-
- This waste tyre pyrolysis plant process is a batch process system.
- The wastage tyres are fed into the reactor vessel and heated under controlled amount of temperature and pressure.
- The process will bring about molecular restructuring of the rubber under the pyrolysis process as the result; furnace oil in gaseous form is produced along with other gases.
- These vaporized gases are passed through heat exchanges, wherein the furnace oil is condensed into liquid form.
- During the tyre pyrolysis plant process, carbon black and steel are also generated.
- The heat exchanger uses coolant water, as a condensing medium and this water is re-circulated through process.
- These tyre pyrolysis plant systems can be operated 24*7/365.
Waste Tyre Recycling Plant :-
One of the major choices of tyre recycling plant is that it’s a completely eco-green and pollution free process whereby no chemical element are used.
In our bid to minimize our ecologically footprint, we at Anjali Exim have added a deeply refined Waste Tyre Recycling Plant, in our trade machinery. It uses the Pyrolysis technology for recycling purposes. Here is a recap of the primary appearance (read benefits) of the tyre recycling machinery put up by us:
Our tyre pyrolysis technology is Not only eco-friendly but also cost-effective as well and can be applied to any rubber material. The commencement of the new technology has evenly solved the tyre recycling issue. Our used Tyre recycling plant output can be explored as an alternative source of energy for natural gas and petroleum products.
Leading Waste Tyre to Oil Plant Supplier
Why Anjali Exim for waste tyre recycling?
- Cost effective waste Tyre to oil plant Suppliers in india
- 100% Result in waste tyre oil plant
- High Durable waste Tyre to oil Plant Machinery
- More safety Device