- This is a batch process system.
- The wastage plastic are fed into the reactor vessel and heated under controlled amount of temperature and pressure.
- The process will bring about molecular restructuring of the plastic under the pyrolysis process as the result; furnace oil in gaseous form is produced along with other gases.
- These vaporized gases are passed through heat exchanges, wherein the furnace oil is condensed into liquid form.
- During the process, carbon black, Gas and Furnace oil are also generated.
- The heat exchanger uses coolant water, as a condensing medium and this water is re-circulated through process.
- These systems can be operated 24*7/365.